Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Media Monday #4



Doughnuts by Lara Ferroni - So many yummy recipes, where do I start?









Candleford to Lark Rise Season 3 - I love this series. 

 




The Sandbaggers:  Set 1 - The First Principles - An old Cold War spy series with a cast of old favorites.







Andy Williams Christmas Special - This was a wonderful opportunity to share one of my childhood Christmas memories with my DS.







The Bells of St. Mary's - What is not to love?!?! A MUST SEE!!







How to Train Your Dragon - Cute, but NOTHING like the book.  In the book, the dragons and Vikings are not out to destroy each other, catching and training your own dragon is a rite of passage.  Don't let the movie keep your kids from reading the book, the book is far superior.





Touch of Frost:  Season 15 - The final season, I will miss it.  The three alternate endings are heartbreaking.







Letters to Juliet - A light, sweet romance proving it is never too late to be the person you have always wanted to be.






Johnny Tremain - Classic Disney Americana.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Bells of St. Mary, and I liked Letter to Juliet as well. A cute mushy comedy.

    ReplyDelete