- knitting scarves (for everyone but me),
- baking cookies and cakes,
- homecooking (including a stash of favorite soups in the freezer),
- class parties,
- Cotillion ball,
- decluttering and cleaning,
- and doing a little Christmas bargain shopping.
I have not stopped long enough to take a picture or blog about of any of it.
(I am hoping to take a snap of some of my scarves before the go to their new homes.)
I have tried to take some time to check up on some of my favorite blogs recently to catch up on everyone's
stitching, crafting and cooking, but was overwhelmed by the sheer number of wonderful postings.
I will have to do a lot of catching up after the new year.
I will be back to stitching (and blogging) again in the new year.