Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Help, do you remember this . . .?

UPDATE:  Thanks Angela for identifying Lisa/Hockey Mom as the stitcher and "A Walk in the Park" by LHN as the design.



Does anyone remember which blogger stitched the dog memorial design and then attached it to a painted box to hold the dog's collar and other mementos? 

They stitched as a gift for a family member or friend who had just lost a dog.  It was in the last 3 months (that really does not narrow it down does it?).

Or if you know the name/designer of the pattern?  I have tried to look it up on Hoffman & Norden, but I am not using the right search terms.

Thanks for your help!

I have a notebook that I will keep nearby to jot down such tidbits in the future (and OneNote to save them electronically -- if I can remember to use it).

2 comments:

  1. Would that finish be by Lisa at Hockey Mom Stitchin Hobby? Link is below, hopefully it's the one you are thinking of :)

    http://cadurst.blogspot.com/2010/04/saturday-stitching-status-report-other.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angela -- That was exactly the one I was looking for!! :)

    ReplyDelete