Thursday, March 11, 2010

Photo of New Start - LHN Home of a Needleworker, Too

Thought I would share a status photo for my new start --

Little House Needleworks
Home of a Needleworker, Too

After the big storm that blew through last night, we still have a partly-cloudy sky so the colors are a little off, but you get the general idea.
I am stitching on the recommended fabric with the recommended threads and I pulled out a scroll frame for this one.
It is a VERY ENJOYABLE stitch!!!
I received this chart from a generous fellow blogger who had an extra. I would like to pass this on so look for it as a trade on my Trade/Sell blog (or maybe as the centerpiece of a PIF giveaway??) What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by to check out my progress, y'all come back anytime!

6 comments:

  1. A great start Stephanie. I think that every needleworker should have this hanging in their house. I have the pattern, but haven't had a chance to stitch it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stitchy start! Just checked out Gingers site, those bears are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start, Stephanie. I've always loved the "Home of a Needlworker" charts - they're both pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great start. I love how the floss changes from dark to light on the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to stitch one of the "Home of a Needleworker" charts, I have the first one but haven't started it yet. I love the vine on this one and the varigated green that you are using is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I stitched that piece and made it into a wall hanging. I agree with you that it is a very enjoyable piece to stitch. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete