Monday, November 1, 2010

Of Generations Past

I received the "Fall Baking" chart from Joanne Thayer of Of Generations Past.  I was one of the door prize winners (Amy - This one was my favorite, too).    














(photo from Of Generations Past website)





I can't wait to start stitching it (and then use it as a baking to-do list!) Maybe I can share my recipes (and the maple muffin recipe from Joanne) on the blog as I complete each line.

I also have a couple of unique finishing ideas for this one.


Our second cool front did not last very long (we only used the heater for one night and then put the a/c back on the next afternoon).  Looks like this one will last a little longer.  Maybe I can throw open all the windows, play and Christmas CD and catch up on my ornament stitching.  I have 3 LHN ornies (Pear Tree, Under the Tree, and Peppermint Twist) kitted up and ready to stitch and about a dozen ornies I would like to stitch for gifts. 


DH and DS used  my "need to get" thread and fabric list and my chart wish list to buy me a little something for my birthday, so I will be anxiously checking the mail box this week to see what they chose.


No comments:

Post a Comment