Thursday, July 29, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy . . .

Took a trip to Hancock Fabrics today, the McCall's patterns were 99 cents.  I also picked up some fabrics for a couple of Christmas presents (I'll show you when they are done) and some fabrics pictured below for DS's room "redo" (he chose lime and neon orange).


I am cleaning out the office/hobby room and reorganizing it so I can set up a semi-permanent sewing space.

I did a  little stitching on "Season of Love". 

Since this is our last full week of summer, I have been focusing on trying to finish the closet cleaning, organizing and setting up for the school year.  I will have plenty of time for stitching after school starts on the 9th.

The oil spill situation has improved and the Atlantic is quiet -- it is good news all around.

Gotta go, DH needs help hanging curtain rods.  After that, I have to start dinner for our family movie night, we are watching "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs".

Tomorrow is the last day for my giveaway.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I thought my kids went back to school early.
    I get so much more accomplished when mine are at school.
    Hoping to be able to settle down and do a little hand stitching of my own.

    ReplyDelete