Check out its sister SAL http://littlehouseornies.blogspot.com/
I picked up some fabric to use in finishing The Sampler Girl's Be Mine chart as a pillowkeep. Looking forward to posting my stitchy progress. I will be using coffee (or tea) to "antique" my piece so the colors will be toned down.
Enjoyed a little "Quick" Shrimp Creole Pasta for dinner this evening.
Recipe for "Quick" Shrimp Creole Pasta
- Boil your favorite shaped pasta (bowties work great with this)
- Sauteed 1 medium diced onion and 1 diced bell pepper in EVOO, add 1 clove diced garlic when onions are translucent.
- Add 1-2 pounds (depends on the size of your pan and your appetite) peeled shrimp, cook until pink (do not over-cook or you get rubber) -- they will continue to cook in the heated sauce
- This is the quick part - add one jar of your favorite MARINARA sauce
- Add a pinch of cayenne to taste
- Ready to toss with pasta (cooks faster than rice) when heated through